Tuesday, May 3, 2011

"Bad News" WARNING! Adult Content!

     So, this is Bad News a comic I made. Like I said, this is a very dark comic and it contains some adult content. If adult content isn't for you then just keep scrolling down until you hit the Incredible Pete posts!








      The blood on page7 I changed to black and white for this blog because I thought the red paint brush effect was way too graphic for this blog. The last page still has red on it though because I thought that was okay. 
      If you want to print it out and make your own home copies, just simply print these sheets out in the order they appear, or if you want to get professional, print the next image out on the back on the page before it. Unlike Incredible Pete, this comic takes up a whole page at a time giving it a much bigger overall size. 
      Enjoy!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment