Thursday, May 5, 2011

Original Incredible Pete Sketches

      Just thought I would upload these for fun. As you can see, some changes I made in the Photoshop stage were drastic, some were minor. One thing you may notice is that there is no title page, that's because I decided early on to just make the title in Photoshop and not try sketching a cover out, because quite frankly I wasn't too confident of my drawing abilities for a large picture like that. 
      Also, I apologize for them not being in order, that's just the way the computer uploaded them. You can sort them out yourselves (I hope).




      Feel free to add your own effects to these, and if you think I will like it, send them to me! If you do add effects of your own and get this comic book published for millions of dollars, please at least keep my name in the credits. Thanks and as always,
      Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment