Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Incredible Pete!!!


     This is, as I said, a much more G-rated comic I made during this school year. I drew the rough sketches on paper in pencil, then scanned them into the computer and added color and effects in Photoshop. This one required a lot more time to edit in Photoshop, and a lot more time to draw and come up with the storyline.
     I will be posting first the images as I have them saved, with two pages of the comic book in one .jpeg file, so that you can print them out like I do and staple them in the middle, creating the completed comic book. In the next few days I hope to crop these images so that there is also a page by page version of the jpegs is someone wants to read the comic online, or print a very large comic of Incredible Pete.
     Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment