Tuesday, May 3, 2011

One of my first serious comics: "Bad News"

     This is one of my first serious comics I've made. I did this in the summer of 2010 with two different kinds of Sharpie markers, and literally no story line. I just started drawing and let my mind flow with the story. It is very dark and probably a bit more adult, but since then I have also drawn more child friendly comics, like the Incredible Pete, which I will upload soon.
      The effects were done by scanning my hand drawn pictures into the computer and digitally editing them with grunge spray paint brushes in Photoshop. It is a total of 9 pages long, and I had a lot of fun making it. 
      Also, I know it says written by Prism, but that was just a cool pen name I thought of using at the time, and Sharpie is irreversible :/

No comments:

Post a Comment